Responsible for driving the expansion and sale of BHA’s Commodity Tax services in Canada as directed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform Commodity Tax business development activities for BHA’s Customized Services that lead to profitable revenue growth.
- Identify and qualify new Commodity Tax business opportunities with current prospects.
- Work with service team to ensure quality client satisfaction.
- Maintain and Update Client Relationship system
- Report territory activity to Practice Director
- Create and maintain monthly forecast reports
- Meet with the leadership team on a weekly basis to update the prospects and sales pipeline
- Provide Feedback to management team on business development meetings that discover issues/opportunities.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required with a preferred concentration in Business, Finance or Marketing
- 5+ years of professional sales experience
- Prior experience in commodity tax industry preferable
- Self-motivated to meet established sales quotas
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Organizational and Research Skills
- Persuasive communication style and initiative to follow-up with prospects through closure
- Knowledge of databases and Contact Management software
Ability to travel approximately 30% required
Individuals interested in this role should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.